Question: You’re serving on a marketing team for an online client, and you’ve been asked to create a list of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help improve the effectiveness of a current online ad campaign. What are two guiding principles that will help you create these KPIs? (Choose two.)
- KPIs are available once an ad campaign is complete.
- A KPI is a measurement of success.
- KPIs are media-channel specific.
- KPIs should be chosen from one metric for a campaign.
- KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time.
Answer: KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time. & A KPI is a measurement of success.