Question: If you have ten or more locations, you can bulk upload those locations to Google My Business using a spreadsheet that contains five important fields. Match the fields to their descriptions.
- This field contains your phone information and your business’s web domain.
- This field contains the information your customers use to find and visit your business in the real world.
- This field contains the unique ID assigned by the Google My Business system to each of your locations.
- This field contains one of nine selections that define your business type.
- This field contains the identifier that users will see when your business is found on Google My Business.
- Phone and Website (1)
- Business Name (5)
- Categories (4)
- Store Code (3)
- Business Location (2)
Answer: Match as described above.