Exam Name: Google Ads Video Certification
Exam Link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
Validity: 1 year
Total Questions: 50
Time Limit: 75 minutes
Minimum Required Percentage: 80%
Note: You can take retake exam after 24 hours of completing the exam.
- The YouTube masthead is effective for advertisers with which goal? (Duplicate 1)
- Which statement is true about Bumper ads? (Duplicate 3)
- Which statement is true about Bumper ads? (Duplicate 2)
- Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads? (Duplicate 2)
- Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads? (Duplicate 3)
- Leigh is the marketing manager for a makeup brand releasing a new line of mascara. They have an extensive customer list and would like to use customer data to reach past customers with their new product. Leigh needs to create a Customer Match audience. What’s the three-step process for creating a Customer Match audience?
- Lori manages digital marketing for a travel agency and believes YouTube could help the company reach a wider audience. She told her employer that users choose YouTube for the rich and diverse content. What two other reasons can Lori provide for why users choose YouTube? (Choose 2.)
- Audra is marketing manager for a concert venue. She’s tasked with creating a YouTube campaign reaching fans of the musicians they’ve already booked for the summer. Which YouTube audience solution could Audra choose to reach these users?
- Iryna is creating a six-second bumper ad for YouTube and wants to follow Google’s best practices. She’s planning to use her product in the video along with her company’s jingle. She knows there’s another best practice that has to do with breaking the fourth wall. What does breaking the fourth wall refer to when creating a bumper ad?
- Mina owns a high-end fashion boutique and has seen success with YouTube advertising over the past year. She’s uncertain which type of bidding she should choose for her TrueView for action campaign. She has a year’s worth of conversion data, but she’s not comfortable with that cost-per-acquisition. Which bidding type would be best in this scenario?
- Ben’s client owns more than 20 vitamin shops around the region and has seen success with YouTube advertising. Ben has recommended store visits for TrueView for action as a measurement solution to connect online influence to offline action. The client has asked Ben to explain which events trigger a store visit. Which two events trigger a store visit for TrueView for action?
- Google created the ABCDs of YouTube to provide advertisers with a set of guidelines to follow to develop high-impact creatives. You Attract users from the very beginning and Brand naturally. Lastly, you Direct them by stating clearly what you want them to do. Which recommendation did we leave out?
- Google created the ABCDs of YouTube to help advertisers get the most from their creatives. You attract attention from the beginning, brand naturally and meaningfully, and connect with your viewer through emotion and storytelling. What’s the final recommendation contained in the ABCDs of YouTube?
- Users choose YouTube because it allows them to join an online community. This allows YouTube advertisers to reach these users much more effectively. What are two other reasons that users choose YouTube? (Choose 2.)
- Lou’s Client Loves His Suggestion Of Building An Audience Using Specific Keywords To Capture Attention When Users Are Making An Active Purchase Decision. Which YouTube Intent Audience Solution Did Lou Suggest To His Client?
- Myra’s newest client uses a CRM to keep track of customer information. They’d like to use this data to engage past customers with a YouTube campaign promoting their newest product line. Which Intent audience solution on YouTube should Myra select for this campaign?
- Creators Choose YouTube For Its Reach And The Infrastructure Of Innovation The Platform Is Committed To Building. What Are Two Other Reason Creators Choose YouTube? (Choose 2.)
- An Effective Bumper Ad Created, According To Google’s Best Practices, Includes A Combination Of Branding, Audio, And Breaking The Fourth Wall — Or Speaking Directly To The Camera. What Does Google Recommend You Avoid Using In Your Bumper Ad?
- Jana Is Building New Creatives For Her YouTube Campaign, Following The ABCDs Of YouTube Advertising. Her Creatives Use Real People In A Fast-Paced Setting To Attract Viewers. Audio And Video Communicate Her Logo And Brand Messaging. She’s Created A Connection Using Action To Evoke Excitement In Her Viewers. What Recommendation From The ABCDs Has She Yet To Implement?
- Jane Takes On The Task Of Explaining To A New Client Why YouTube Is The Best Place For Their Marketing Dollars. She Tells Them That, With Data And Tools, Google Powers YouTube And Delivers Proven Results. What Other Reason Could Jane Give To Convince Her Client To Use YouTube?
- Marta Wants To Create A TrueView For Action Campaign To Grow Sales Of Her Products. She Knows Her History With YouTube Conversions Will Determine Which Smart Bidding Option She’ll Have To Use. What Are The Two Smart Bidding Options Available In TrueView For Action Campaigns?
- Dan owns a farm supply store that sells plows to farmers. His suppliers released a new plow, and he wants to get the word out to his existing customers using Google Ads. He’s got the information needed to create a Customer Match audience, but he’s not sure where he needs to upload this information. Where does Dan upload customer information, such as e-mail addresses, to start the Customer Match process?
- Ryan manages YouTube campaigns for a client who’s interested in how engaged his viewers are with his content. He’d really like to know when they’re dropping off, to make his calls-to-action are visible. Which YouTube Analytics report did Ryan share with his client?
- The ABCDs of YouTube assist advertisers in developing the most effective creatives. The first recommendation, attract, concentrates on hooking your audience in your ad’s opening moments. According to Google research, what should you focus on to attract viewers?
- TrueView in-stream and TrueView discovery ads can be bought on a cost-per-view (CPV). TrueView for reach is billed by CPM on impression. Which TrueView ad format is billed by cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
- Advertisers choose YouTube because it delivers proven results. What are two additional reasons why advertisers choose YouTube? (Choose 2.)
- Following the ABCD framework, the direct component has three basic elements that, if possible, every YouTube video should include. You should give them direction and make the offer stand out. What third element of direct does the ABCDs of YouTube contain?
- Sara is building a campaign for a sporting goods startup with a revolutionary new bike helmet. She’s using Custom Affinity to reach users who recently searched for bike helmets or downloaded a bike-related app. Which elements build Sara’s Custom Affinity audience?
- YouTube audience solutions help brands reach the most attractive prospects by tapping into real-time data and powerful signals. This gives brands the tools they need to be more effective storytellers. What’s another benefit of using YouTube audience solutions?
- Today, customers demand more from store owners with virtual storefronts. They want to know that the products they’re looking for are in-stock before they make a trip to a physical location. How can Google Shopping’s Local Inventory Ads help store owners meet this demand?
- By design, YouTube advertising specifically delivers three distinct business outcomes to advertisers. What are the three business outcomes YouTube, by design, delivers?
- Yvette owns a jewelry store and has decided to create a YouTube advertising campaign to drive online sales of her new wedding band designs. Since she’s new to YouTube advertising, she doesn’t know which bidding type she should choose for her campaign. Which bidding type will Yvette have to use for her TrueView for action campaign?
- Drew’s newest client has heard a great deal about the effectiveness of YouTube’s audience solutions, but he’s still not convinced it’s right for his business. He wants to know why an advertiser would choose to include YouTube audience solutions in a campaign. What are three reasons advertisers would choose YouTube audience solutions?
- Amy’s latest YouTube advertising campaign was a tremendous success. She saw more activity than she anticipated, but she’s not certain where all of it came from. She knows this data would help her improve her future performance. How can Amy get the information she needs from YouTube Analytics?
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most.
What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Aaron’s client is an architect who’d like to use YouTube to reach more potential customers. The client believes one generic ad should be enough to do the job, but Aaron knows that’s a questionable approach.
What can Aaron tell the client about ad relevance on YouTube to change his mind?
- After a discussion with a Google Audience Specialist, Reilly is ready to suggest the use of Detailed Demographics to her YouTube clients.
What are two characteristics of Detailed Demographics? (Choose two.)
- Aimee’s been researching YouTube as a way to promote her content. She was amazed by YouTube’s reach and the infrastructure of innovation the platform is committed to building. Plus, she loves the freedom creators are given on YouTube to express themselves.
As a creator, what’s another reason Aimee should choose YouTube?
- Ajay’s meeting with a client who’s considering YouTube advertising. The client wants to better understand why users choose YouTube. Ajay shares information on YouTube’s extensive reach and the opportunity it provides for users to connect with a community.
What are two other reasons users choose YouTube? (Choose two.)
- Annilee has a client who wants to choose YouTube audiences that will increase consideration of their products when customers are ready to buy. She knows YouTube has two specific audience solutions that can help her accomplish this for the client.
What are the two audience solutions? (Choose two.)
- Arturo has explained to a client who sells electronics that YouTube’s detailed demographic audiences can impact their advertising efforts. He knows detailed demographics help advertisers reach audiences based on quantifiable characteristics that matter to the client.
What are two of these quantifiable characteristics? (Choose two.)
- As a YouTube creator, Kieran can reach over two billion active users each month and use platform innovations to generate content that meets users’ needs. YouTube gives him the freedom to express himself, find new opportunities, and make a living while he does it.
How does YouTube help creators earn a living?
- As an advertising director for a marketing firm, Glenda uses YouTube ads to reach her audiences while they’re in their “Personal Primetime.”
When is she trying to reach her audience?
- As it offers the most attentive audience and proven results, YouTube is becoming advertisers’ first choice for building their brands.
What’s another reason advertisers choose YouTube?
- Aside from conversion tracking, what’s a requirement for using store visits?
- Audiences with the strongest level of intent are the most open to being influenced by your message.
Which audience is made up of people who’ve on Google before engaging with your business?
- Audra handles YouTube strategy for a popular concert venue that would like to run YouTube campaigns aimed at fans of the musicians they’ve booked this summer.
Which type of audience solution should Audra recommend for this client?
- Based on Google’s ABCDs of designing ads for YouTube, what are two ways Google recommends you connect with your viewers? (Choose two.)
- Based on Google’s analysis of bumper ads, what caused a significant increase in ad recall?
- Based on the ABCDs of designing YouTube ads, how does Google recommend that you open with impact?
- Based on the ABCDs of designing YouTube ads, what’s one way to attract viewers?
- Brandon’s new YouTube advertising client has owned the highest-rated theater in town for decades. The theater wants to drive action and take advantage of YouTube audience solutions to reach consumers likely to buy a ticket.
Which YouTube audience solution should Brandon recommend?
- Creators choose YouTube for the freedom it gives them to use cutting-edge innovations to reach billions of people worldwide and make a living doing what they love.
How does YouTube help creators earn a living?
- Debra met with a client to discuss adding YouTube to their online advertising strategy. She told them how Google data and tools can deliver the ideal mix of ad formats, inventory, audience, and measurement solutions to achieve the business outcomes they care about, including awareness and consideration.
Which other business benefit can YouTube help them achieve?
- Drew has a client who’s wavering on whether or not to add YouTube to their online advertising strategy.
Which benefits of YouTube audience solutions should Drew present for his client’s consideration?
- Dylan’s client produces documentaries. The client wants to understand what makes YouTube so appealing to users. Dylan explains how YouTube lets users engage with the creators they love and become part of an online community of like-minded people.
What’s another reason users choose YouTube?
- Following the ABCD framework, what’s one way to attract viewers and give them a reason to watch an ad?
- For TrueView for action, which three events can make up an online conversion?
- Google has created a set of recommendations called ABCDs you can use to drive performance in your YouTube ad campaigns.
What does ABCD stand for?
- Google Video Partners are partnerships formed through which Ad service? (Duplicate 1)
- Google Video Partners are partnerships formed through which Ad service? (Duplicate 2)
- Google Video Partners are partnerships formed through which Ad service? (Duplicate 3)
- Hiro’s construction client wants to reach people who’ve shown an interest in purchasing a home.
Which Intent audience solution should Hiro recommend?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s Custom Affinity audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How does an advertiser benefit from using Google Surveys?
- How does an advertiser benefit from using Google Trends?
- How does an advertiser benefit from using Think with Google?
- In a bumper ad, how much time is usually required to stick the landing?
- In Google’s ABCDs, what are two recommendations for connecting with viewers? (Choose two.)
- In the ABCD recommendations Google created for YouTube advertising, the A stands for attract and the B for brand. What do the C and D stand for?
- Ira’s planning a YouTube campaign for a new bridal shop looking to attract brides-to-be. He’s sure that Intent audience solutions offer the best chance at success.
Which intent audience solution should he recommend to this particular client?
- Janelle mentions to a new advertiser that innovations in the YouTube platform are helping users discover more relevant content.
What are two of these innovations? (Choose two.)
- Janice’s advertising agency landed a client who’d like to understand how media consumption habits have evolved, prior to spending their budget on YouTube. They’re mobile-focused and would like to know the percentage of YouTube watch-time that takes place on mobile devices.
What percentage of YouTube watch-time is on mobile devices?
- Janine recommends using a Customer Match audience on YouTube so a client can reach existing customers.
Where does Janine upload customer information, such as e-mail addresses, to start the Customer Match process?
- Jasmine’s client is interested in adding YouTube to their online marketing strategy. They’d like a first-party data audience solution that lets them find new customers who share characteristics with their existing ones.
What would be the ideal first-party data audience solution for this client?
- Julian has a client interested in increasing awareness with their YouTube campaign.
Which three YouTube audience solutions should he recommend?
- Justine’s client is almost ready to get started with YouTube advertising. They’ve asked her to identify the business outcomes YouTube can deliver, to ensure they’ll achieve what they’re after with their campaign.
Which business outcomes can YouTube deliver for her client?
- Landon works for an online marketing firm and believes that YouTube will be an effective addition to his client’s advertising strategy given its extensive reach of over two billion monthly active users and recent innovations that increase usership.
Which two next generation innovations can Landon share with his client? (Choose two.)
- Leigh’s client, a car dealership, asks her to reach highly qualified consumers ready to make a purchase.
Which Intent audience on YouTube should Leigh use?
- Leigh’s meeting a makeup distributor ready to launch a new line of mascara. She’s convinced them to use YouTube to spread their messaging and believes Customer Match, which uses customer data provided for marketing purposes, is the right audience solution for their effort. But the client is confused about how the Customer Match process works. Leigh breaks it down into a three-step process to make it easier to understand.
What’s the three-step Customer Match process?
- Lori manages digital marketing for a travel agency and believes YouTube could help the company reach a wider audience. She told her employer that users choose YouTube for the rich and diverse content, and because it lets them directly engage the creators they care about.
What other reason can Lori provide for why users choose YouTube?
- Lou’s client loves the idea of building an audience using search keywords to extend their reach and capture attention when users are making an active purchase decision.
Which YouTube Intent audience solution fits this description?
- Match each YouTube Platform innovation with its description.
- Match the marketing objective with the TrueView ad format that’s optimized for that objective.
- Match the TrueView ad format with its corresponding bidding type. (Not all options are used.)
- Match the YouTube customer with the Google Audience Signal type that helps advertisers connect with that customer. (Duplicate 1)
- Match the YouTube customer with the Google Audience Signal type that helps advertisers connect with that customer. (Duplicate 2)
- Match the YouTube customer with the Google Audience Signal type that helps advertisers connect with that customer. (Duplicate 3)
- Mira explained to a new client how YouTube can help brands reach the most attractive customers and prospects by helping them tap into real-time data and powerful signals to be more effective storytellers.
Which other benefit of YouTube audience solutions should she mention?
- Miranda, a Google video specialist, is recommending YouTube to an advertiser who’s looking to drive direct response objectives. With over two billion logged-in monthly users and the highest viewability and audibility on the web at 95%, YouTube is a place to drive action.
What else makes YouTube ideal for driving action?
- Myra wants to reach consumers her company already has in their CRM.
Which Intent audience solutions on YouTube should Myra select when building her campaign?
- Nadia’s client is concerned about losing their presence in customer living rooms. Nadia knows YouTube would be an excellent solution for the client’s problem.
What’s a compelling reason YouTube would be a good solution for her client to consider?
- Of the available first-party audience solutions for YouTube, which would help you find future customers with audience profiles of 35-54-year-olds, researching motorcycles, likely on an iPhone?
- Of the storytelling methods recommended for YouTube campaigns, which one uses a long-piece format creative ad to deliver a brand’s messaging and shorter ads to reinforce it?
- Of the two bidding strategies you can use with your TrueView for action campaign, which captures as many valuable actions as possible within a given budget?
- Ramone’s client is allocating some of her advertising budget to YouTube to take advantage of Affinity Audiences. She wants to know more about Affinity Audiences before committing any resources.
Which of the following isn’t a step Google uses to build an Affinity Audience for YouTube?
- Running a creative experiment using Brand Lift is an excellent way to get the information you need.
What’s the first step?
- The YouTube masthead is effective for advertisers with which goal? (Duplicate 2)
- The YouTube masthead is effective for advertisers with which goal? (Duplicate 3)
- To assist advertisers using YouTube, Google created a set of recommendations based on successful campaigns, known as the ABCDs.
Match each recommendation with its meaning.
- TrueView for action ad formats use Smart Bidding to optimize for specific website actions.
To do this, what must be enabled in your Google Ads account?
- Using Custom Intent audiences allows brands to drive action on YouTube.
What’s the key functionality of Custom Intent audiences?
- Vesta is working on a YouTube campaign for a chain of home and garden centers. The owner would like to promote a new line of flowering plants to past customers, using email addresses they provided over the years for marketing purposes.
Which first-party audience solution would be ideal for Vesta’s YouTube campaign?
- What are the four video ad sequencing frameworks advertisers can use to tell great stories on YouTube?
- What are the tested benefits of bumper ads?
- What are the three key reasons advertisers choose YouTube to help build their brands?
- What are the two types of bidding available for TrueView for action to help drive conversions? (Choose two.)
- What are two events that store visits for TrueView for action come from?
- What are two examples of the Intent audience solution, Life Events? (Choose two.)
- What are two Google findings (based on internal research) regarding six-second ads? (Choose two.)
- What can YouTube Analytics tell you about what people are watching on your client’s channel?
- What constitutes a video engagement conversion in a TrueView for action campaign?
- What counts as a view-through conversion in a TrueView for action campaign?
- What information can YouTube Analytics provide about where people are watching your videos?
- What is one reason an advertiser would choose YouTube for action?
- What report should you produce in YouTube Analytics to see where viewers found your brand’s content?
- What’s a key benefit of bumper ads?
- What’s a key benefit of TrueView for reach?
- What’s a key benefit of TrueView in-stream?
- What’s one of Google and YouTube’s awareness products? (Duplicate 1)
- What’s one of Google and YouTube’s awareness products? (Duplicate 2)
- What’s one of Google and YouTube’s awareness products? (Duplicate 3)
- What’s the best description of Affinity Audiences on YouTube?
- When it comes to driving action, you should focus on audiences with the strongest level of intent.
Which of these “lowest funnel” audiences is comprised of users who’ve already interacted with your brand, but for some reason didn’t convert?
- When measuring offline conversions with TrueView for action, a store visit is counted when a user watches 10 seconds of an ad and then visits a store within how many days?
- When your goal is driving action, you focus on audiences with the strongest level of intent.
Match each “lowest funnel” audience type with its description.
- Which bidding strategy works to hit your desired CPA and allows you to achieve more conversions at a stronger ROI without manual optimization?
- Which data can you uncover by running a creative experiment using Brand Lift?
- Which elements are used to build a Custom Affinity audience?
- Which is a key benefit of bumper ads? (Duplicate 1)
- Which is a key benefit of bumper ads? (Duplicate 2)
- Which is a key benefit of TrueView discovery?
- Which is a tip Google recommends to create an effective bumper ad?
- Which marketer would be an ideal client for TrueView for action?
- Which of YouTube’s ad formats target high-intent audiences at key moments of making a buying decision, and help them make the purchase?
- Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats can use the CPD bidding approach?
- Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats is designed to show video ads on websites outside of Youtube?
- Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats uses a skippable in-stream format?
- Which of YouTube’s consideration and interest ad formats are skippable ads, bought on a cost-per-view basis?
- Which of YouTube’s consideration and interest ad formats enable advertisers to reach their audiences when they see interesting new content on the YouTube home feed?
- Which one of Google’s data-driven marketing tools helps analyze what people are searching for on YouTube?
- Which one of Google’s data-driven marketing tools is a collection of case studies from Google’s best advertising campaigns?
- Which one of Google’s data-driven tools is part of Google Analytics Solutions?
- Which percentage of YouTube ads are audible?
- Which statement is true about Bumper ads?
- Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads?
- Which storytelling method entices users with short ads, reinforces their interest with longer ads, and then repeats the messaging to prompt action?
- Which storytelling methods does Google recommend for use within your YouTube campaigns?
- Which TrueView ad format is billed by CPA?
- Which TrueView ad format is billed on a CPM basis?
- Which TrueView ad format is optimized for lift in ad recall?
- Which TrueView ad format is optimized for product awareness?
- Which two are ideal advertisers for Custom Intent audiences? (Choose two.)
- Which two Google audience solutions use first-party data? (Choose two.)
- Which two video formats are available on Google Video Partners? (Choose two.)
- Which type of Google Audience Signal analyzes user behavior to identify people who have, for example, recently graduated from college and may need to move?
- Which type of Google Audience Signal can identify people who are actively researching with the intent to buy?
- Which type of Google Audience Signal reaches consumers on YouTube based on their consumption habits?
- Which value proposition do Custom Intent audiences offer advertisers?
- Which video ad sequencing framework is focused on where a viewer is and what they’re doing when they interact with a YouTube ad?
- Which video format is available on Google Video Partners? (Duplicate 1)
- Which video format is available on Google Video Partners? (Duplicate 2)
- Which YouTube Analytics report can give you the average view duration for all of the videos on your brand’s channel?
- You want to use video ad sequencing frameworks.
What’s one important data signal to keep in mind when creating your YouTube campaign?
- Your client is interested in testing six-second bumper ads.
What are two tips you can share with them about these ads? (Choose two.)
- YouTube Analytics can show you the aggregated totals of the minutes people spent viewing a video over time.
Which report provides this information?
- YouTube Analytics provides insights from the moment you upload a video.
Which three basic questions about who’s watching your client’s content will it answer with a single click?
- YouTube can help advertisers achieve three important business outcomes: awareness, consideration, and action.
Which is a result driven by a YouTube advertising campaign to achieve action?
- Yvette’s YouTube advertising client owns a boutique offering an exclusive line of designer handbags. She’d like to drive purchases of these handbags using YouTube.
Which YouTube format would Yvette recommend to her client?
- Zane is managing a YouTube campaign for a five-star hotel that competes directly with several other hotels located in the area. The owner would like to use the names of similar hotels as keywords when building the audience for the campaign.
What would be the ideal audience solution for Zane’s YouTube campaign?