Exam Name: Google Ads Display Certification
Exam Link: https://school4seos.com/exam/google-ads-display
Validity: 1 year
Total Questions: 49
Time Limit: 75 minutes
Minimum Required Percentage: 80%
Note: You can take retake exam after 24 hours of completing the exam.
- Ingrid wants to acquire a lot of exposure for a new product line that she’s launching. She understands that she can reach a significant portion of people on the internet with the help of a Display campaign.
In what way will a Display campaign achieve Ingrid’s marketing goal?
- Which two statements are true about the use of targeting options to optimize a Google Ads campaign? (Choose two.)
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 1)
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 2)
- Gavin is creating a Google Display ads campaign to help grow sales for his online clothing store. His goal is to connect with users who previously viewed pages on his website without making a purchase. Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Smart Display campaigns use full automation to optimize and automate nearly all aspects of your Display campaigns. All you have to do is provide a few inputs.
What can a user input in a Smart Display campaign?
- Google Display lets advertisers choose between two main ad formats: responsive display ads and uploaded image ads.
Match the beneﬁt of each ad type to the appropriate ad format option.
- Of the ad formats available on the Google Display network, which one will automatically adjust its presentation to best fit the available space on page?
- Mike is interested in using automation to more effectively manage his Google Display campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provide?
- Match each business objective with the Google Ads campaign type best suited to deliver the desired result. (Each campaign type can be used only once.)
- A small business uses Google Display ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web. Which statement is true about where Google Display ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Google Display ads lets advertisers upload their own ads to the system, allowing advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their messaging. What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- Thelma is creating a Display campaign for her online toy store. She wants to showcase her products to parents between the ages of 25 to 34. Which option should Thelma select to best reach these users?
- Doreen uses Google Search to reach customers as they search for products similar to hers. She’d like to create a Display Remarketing campaign to reconnect with users and increase sales.
How might remarketing help her meet this marketing objective?
- Why should an advertiser consider using responsive display ads?
- A company that produces sporting equipment for senior citizens would like to use Google Display ads to reach new customers. Their product line gears toward people, with or without an identiﬁed interest in sports, over the age of 65.
Which option can best help them reach these users?
- Colin wants to get the word out about his newest product. He’s planning to create a Google Display campaign with building awareness as his marketing objective. Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- How does Google Display ads grow marketing results for advertisers?
- Jake’s been trying to build brand awareness for his new clothing line. Initial branding attempts were successful, but he now wants to scale things to a larger degree. Jake can reach a wide audience by using Smart Display campaigns. How many websites and apps are available for Smart Display campaigns to run across?
- Millie is managing a Google Ads campaign for a new client who’s tracking all important actions post-click and values each of their conversion actions equally. What type of automated bidding strategy would be ideal for this client?
- Kevin has a large collection of images and videos available for use but not a lot of time to design ad creatives for his Google Display ads campaign.
Which Display ad format could Kevin use to save time?
- Which of the following are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads?
- Match each auto-bidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
- Which of the following is not a component of Google Display ads’ value proposition?
- What are the three main automation components of Smart Display campaigns?
- What are the three marketing objectives that can be met via targeting on Google Display ads?
- Which targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness?
- What two types of remarketing can be used on Google Display ads?
- Which targeting option is best for inﬂuencing consideration?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaign. He wants to see a specified return-on-investment for his monthly ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- Mary manages Google Search campaigns and would like to extend her reach with Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign.
Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
- Uploaded ads give advertisers access to more inventory than Responsive Display Ads.
- What two main ad formats can be used in a Google Display ads campaign?
- Zoe runs a sports media website that caters to fans of many different types of sports. She’s starting a Google Display Ads campaign and is considering methods to reach her sports-loving audience.
What’s a compelling reason for Zoe to use Affinity Audiences?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget that you cannot exceed.
Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- Your company wants to have greater success online.
What are two ways that Google Ads can drive your business goals? (Choose two.)
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with.
Why is Google Ads right for you?
- You manage marketing for a small business on a tight budget, yet you need to reach as many people as possible.
How can Google Ads help?
- You choose Influence consideration as your marketing objective and the Similar Audiences targeting option for a Google Display Ad campaign.
In Google Display Ad campaigns, what are Similar Audiences built from?
- You can leverage Google Ads’ automated bidding strategy to help get the most from your advertising budget.
What are two benefits of using automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- Why should your business use Performance Planner?
- Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
- Why is using the performance targets feature after utilizing the Performance Planner recommended?
- Why does automating your bid versus using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- While managing a successful Google Ads campaign, why would you choose automated bidding instead of manual bidding?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is Target return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC)?
- Which two statements are true about how you can use targeting options to optimize a Google Ads campaign? (Choose two.)
- Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- Which statement is true about the value of Google Display Ads?
- Which statement is true about Responsive Display Ads?
- Which statement accurately describes the reach of Affinity Audiences’ targeting?
- Which group would you be able to reach with a Google Display campaign using demographic targeting?
- Which factors should an advertiser consider when deciding on a bidding strategy?
- Which Display Ad format should you use if you’re concerned about malware and want a secure ad experience across platforms?
- Which Display Ad format runs in both native and non-native inventory?
- Which Display Ad format automatically creates ads from uploaded headlines, logos, images, and videos?
- Which Display Ad format adjusts to available ad space?
- When visibility is the campaign goal, which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose?
- When should you use responsive display ads?
- When should you use AMPHTML ads? (Choose two.)
- When deciding between Responsive Display Ads and uploaded ads, when would you opt for control rather than for efficiency?
- When a Responsive Display Ad is automatically assembled, what’s adjusted to fit the ad slot?
- What’s provided by Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s one reason to use a responsive display ad for your campaign?
- What’s one benefit of using responsive display ads?
- What’s an advantage of using Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of the reach of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s a characteristic of Responsive Display Ads?
- What is one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales?
- What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?
- What is a key benefit of Smart Display campaigns?
- What does Performance Planner automatically do?
- What does a Responsive Display Ad use in its machine-learning model to determine the optimal combination of assets for your ad slot?
- What can the Performance Planner recommend?
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?
- What can automated bidding help an advertiser improve?
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways Google Ads can fuel your business goals? (Choose two.)
- What are two reasons a marketer might use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose two.)
- What are two examples of the types of audiences you could reach when using Affinity Audiences as a targeting option? (Choose two.)
- What are two benefits of automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- What are key factors to keep in mind when choosing a bidding strategy for your campaign?
- Viktor’s been tracking the conversions in his Display campaign for the last 30 days. He’s had 24 conversions over that time, and plans to use target return on ad spend (ROAS) as his automated bidding strategy.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will Viktor be using?
- Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize which two aspects of an account? (Choose two.)
- Trina is using automated bidding as part of her Google Ads Search bidding strategy.
Why might she prefer automated bidding?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock climbing gear. He is a very small player in the market, but he is ready to scale up his business.
Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences with interests in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- Trevor has discounted an entire line of products on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Trevor reach his marketing objective?
- Thelma is the marketing director for an online toy store. She’s creating a Display campaign to reach parents between the ages of 25 to 34.
Which targeting option should Thelma select to achieve her marketing goal?
- The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding.
How can automated bidding benefit advertisers? (Choose two.)
- Susan doesn’t have time to create Display Ads herself. She hopes to use a Smart Display campaign to automatically generate ads.
Which two building blocks must Susan supply in order for a Smart Display campaign to automate her ad creation? (Choose two.)
- Steve wants to use Google Display Ads to reach new customers who are looking to purchase products similar to his.
Which audience type should Steve try to reach to meet his marketing goal?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Simon’s using a Google Smart Display campaign to build out his ads. What benefit do Google Smart Display campaigns give Simon?
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible.
What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She has chosen Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and in what format they will display when viewed.
What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audiences?
- Robert manages a website that sells sporting goods. He wants his products to be featured in various online sporting publications while potential customers are researching and comparing different football brands online.
Which option will help Robert influence customer consideration?
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task.
What are two advantages Performance Planner offers Rebecca? (Choose two.)
- Rashid wants to raise awareness of his brand and build campaigns focused on branded terms. He does not have much time to devote to daily bid management, so he decided to use automated bidding to lighten his workload.
Which automated bidding strategy should Rashid consider using?
- Quinn recently launched a Display campaign for his women’s clothing store. Since the launch, his website traffic has increased, but sales have remained flat.
Which story shows Quinn using remarketing to drive action?
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website.
Which type of automated bidding strategy would be best for Priya’s campaign?
- Phillip wants to create a new Google Display Ad campaign and base his targeting on an existing remarketing list named Checkout Abandoners.
How can the Similar Audiences targeting option help Phillip achieve his marketing goals?
- Peggy owns a house cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.
Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Paul’s interested in generating conversions with Google Display Ads, but he’s not confident in setting bids himself. He’s relying on Smart Display campaigns to help.
Which two bidding strategies used in Smart Display campaigns can Paul choose from to automatically set his bids? (Choose two.)
- Olivia manages an online store that sells musical instruments. She’ll soon host a jazz event and wants to create awareness around it, especially within the community of jazz enthusiasts.
Which targeting option should Olivia choose in order to achieve her marketing goal?
- Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google Ads Display campaign to drive purchases in that segment, and chooses In-Market audiences as his targeting option.
What’s the advantage In-Market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
- Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales.
Her current campaign has a total investment of $25,500, generates 1,500 conversions, and has a CPA of $17. Which plan, built in the Performance Planner, will help Molly with her marketing goal to generate more sales?
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns.
What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Match the marketers with the Display Ad format that fits them best. (Formats can be used more than once.)
- Match each business objective with the Google Ads campaign type that best meets it. (Each campaign type can be used only once.)
- Mary is tasked with designing an advertising campaign for her company’s an online pet food store and app, and is exploring different campaign options.
Which campaign types are available to her in Google Ads?
- Mary feels confident managing Google Search campaigns and is interested in extending her marketing reach with the help of Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign.
Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
- Marta has a tight marketing budget and needs to use a strategy that can drive customers to her website for a set cost.
Which bidding strategy has the potential to meet Marta’s needs?
- Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence.
Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
- Marie is a marketer trying to maximize specific user actions after the click. Which automated bidding strategy should she use to accomplish this?
- Mandy has a large art-supply company that sells through both her brick-and-mortar store and online. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Mandy achieve her business objectives?
- Lucy is creating a new Display campaign with the goal of building awareness.
Which two targeting options might be suitable for her to use? (Choose two.)
- Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach.
Which statement most accurately describes the reach a Google Display Campaign can provide Loretta?
- Lauren has chosen “Influence consideration” as the marketing objective in her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which two targeting options are a good fit for Lauren’s campaign? (Choose two.)
- Kim is seeing significant performance from her Google Display remarketing campaign, and wants to expand upon it.
Which targeting option should she choose to accomplish this?
- Kevin is determining which Google Display Ads format to use, and choosing between efficiency and control.
Match the ad he’s creating to the appropriate ad format option.
- Ken sees a high level of success from his Display campaigns, and wants to take performance to the next level with the help of Dynamic remarketing.
How can Dynamic remarketing benefit him?
- Karen owns a large online business selling antiques. She wants to create a Smart Display campaign.
What are two of the three inputs she must supply in order to create a Smart Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Karen has opened a new business and is using Google Display Ads to build awareness of her new products.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Karen reach her marketing objective?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website.
What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Joshua has an online store that sells skateboard equipment. He notices that potential customers are looking at specific skateboards but leaving his website without completing a purchase.
Which Google Display campaign option can Joshua use to feature the same skateboards viewed to potential customers who didn’t complete a purchase?
- Josephine is in the process of creating ads within her Standard Display campaign. She finds that there are two main ad formats that she can leverage.
What are the two main ad formats used in a Standard Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible.
Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
- Jake’s been trying to build brand awareness for his new clothing line. Initial branding attempts wer successful, but he now wants to scale things to a larger degree. Jake can reach a wide audience by using Smart Display campaigns.
How many websites and apps are available for Smart Display campaigns to run across?
- In order to drive sales with her Google Display Ads campaign, Charlotte wants to reach audiences who looked at products on her website, with new ads for those exact products.
Which targeting option should she choose to help achieve that goal?
- Howard’s in the process of creating a Google Display campaign and decides to use Custom Intent audiences as a targeting option. He’d like to influence customer consideration, but his niche audience isn’t covered by an In-market audience segment.
Which two data inputs can Howard submit to best represent his audience? (Choose two.)
- How is using non-last-click attribution conversions useful for Performance Planner forecasts?
- How does Google Display Ads help advertisers meet their marketing objectives and drive results?
- How does Google Display Ads drive results every day for thousands of advertisers?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results for thousands of advertisers worldwide?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results every day for thousands of advertisers around the world?
- How does automating your bid contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- How do Responsive Display Ads use automation?
- How can Performance Planner serve your business?
- Hank wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Which recommendation can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner?
- Google Display Ads lets advertisers upload their own creative assets to the system. This allows advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their ads.
What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles.
What are these principles?
- Google Ads was designed to deliver three things to every advertiser: relevance, control, and results. It provides relevance by connecting advertisers with the right people at the right time. It provides results by charging only when you get a click.
How does Google Ads provide control?
- Google Ads was constructed around three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time.
Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- Google Ads offers a variety of campaign types which determine where your ad will appear and the format in which it will be displayed.
What are the available campaign types?
- Gloria owns a surfing clothing line. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Gloria achieve her business objective?
- Gavin is creating a Google Display Ads campaign designed to drive sales on his website. He wants to reach potential customers who viewed pages on his website and entice them to make purchases with a discount code.
Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Frank runs a scuba-diving business that offers lessons and sells scuba-diving equipment. Frank wants to engage with users who are researching scuba-diving lessons.
Which marketing objective should Frank choose when creating his Display campaign?
- Felix wants to start showing his Google Display Ads to a narrower audience with the help of demographic targeting.
Which two types of data are included in demographic targeting? (Choose two.)
- Emmy is the marketing director of a large marketing team, looking to reach an audience at scale through Smart Display campaigns.
How might Smart Display campaign reporting help Emmy?
- Doreen is looking to drive sales on her website, and is considering creating a Google Display Remarketing campaign
How might remarketing help her meet her marketing objective?
- Diana is running a successful remarketing campaign. She wants to expand her reach with other targeting options. While creating a new Google Ads Display campaign with the “Influence consideration” marketing objective, she chooses Similar Audiences as her targeting option.
What information is used to identify Similar Audiences?
- Darren notices that many people viewed specific products on his website without purchasing them. He creates a Google Display Ad to drive sales of those exact products.
Which option will best suit Darren’s marketing goal?
- Colin is planning out a new Google Display Ads campaign with the “Build awareness” marketing objective in mind.
Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Claire has created a Google Display Remarketing campaign.
What’s the most likely reason she decided on remarketing?
- Catherine received a significant amount of traffic to her online pet store after launching her Display campaign. Unfortunately, many visitors to her online store didn’t make a purchase.
When creating a new Display campaign, which marketing objective should Catherine choose in order to reengage with these visitors?
- Cassandra wants to customize her Google Display Ads based on how potential customers previously engaged with her website.
Which option best suits her needs?
- Brian’s desired audience isn’t covered by the segments In-Market audiences offers.
What’s another suitable option Brian could choose to help him influence potential customer consideration?
- Brian owns a company that makes inexpensive replacement parts for bicycles. He’s ready to increase the scale of his business and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
Which feature of a Google Display Ads will help Brian achieve his business objectives?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads.
How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bill has released a new line of products for his business and is using Google Display Ads to influence customer consideration.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Bill reach his marketing objective?
- Ben sells housewares through his website and app.
What are two ways that Google Ads can fuel his business goals and help him achieve his objectives? (Choose two.)
- Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment.
Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
- Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads. What does automated bidding use to set the right bid for every auction?
- As a marketing director at a large company, Cara’s considering launching a Google Display Ads campaign, as it will let her reach global internet users across as many websites and apps as possible.
What’s another benefit a Google Display Ads campaign will provide Cara?
- Angela’s ready to get started with her first Smart Display campaign, but her account isn’t yet eligible due to not having enough conversions in the last 30 days.
What’s the minimum number of conversions needed (in the last 30 days) to be eligible to set up a Smart Display campaign?
- Amy has created a new brand for her company’s goldfish training materials. She knows that other companies train goldfish and it is a popular sport, but realizes that it is a niche market. She wants to use a Google Display Ads campaign to build awareness for her new brand.
Which Google Display ad targeting option can help Amy with her goal of creating awareness within her niche market?
- Amanda uses “Influence consideration” as a marketing objective for her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which targeting options are a good fit for Amanda’s campaign?
- Amanda is the marketing manager for a plant nursery. She has a large number of campaigns and needs help keeping her bids relevant every day.
How can automated bidding help her?
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign.
Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Adam has determined that “Drive action” is the appropriate marketing objective for his new Display campaign.
What are two relevant options he might use to reach his goal? (Choose two.)
- A small marketing group uses Google Display Ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web.
Which statement is true about where Google Display Ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaigns. He wants to get a specific return for his ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A company creates niche sporting equipment for active female senior citizens. The company expects potential customers to be above 65 years old, either with or without a shown interest in sports. The company’s marketing team is looking to build awareness about their company’s innovative products.
Which option can best help them reach their specific audience?