Question: Darian has a gourmet cupcake business and needs a website to compete with the other bakeries in his area. He has a Google My Business listing and wants to use the website builder to create a personalized design for his business. What are the steps, in order, for building a website using Google My Business? (List the first step at the top.)
- Darian signs into his Google My Business.
- Darian selects Website from the Home menu.
- Darian updates all his relevant business information.
- Darian adds images, including a cover photo and virtual tour.
- Darian chooses a unique domain and points it to the website.
Answer: Match as described above.