Q.: As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top.
- Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
Answer: Drag and drop in above sequence.